No one can’t resist to run/play favourite Android apps/games on big Windows screen on PC or laptop.
That’s why you have to Download BlueStacks for PC because BlueStacks Free Download is available here.
Don’t forget to check BlueStacks system requirements for installation because if you don’t have compatible system then it will not install/run properly.
If below system requirements are fulfilled then you can install BlueStacks App Player on Windows…
- You should have administrator rights on your PC
- of 2GB RAM (main memory)
- Disk space of 4GB for storing Android apps / games and their data
- DirectX 9.0 or higher installed on your system
- Updated graphics drivers for compatibility with BlueStacks
There are some additional requirements as well…please check if you have Windows Vista or Windows XP.
For Windows Visa Operating Systems:
- Service Pack 2 (SP2) or higher
For Windows XP
- Service Pack 3 (SP3) or higher
- Windows installer 4.5 (download it from here)
.NET framework 2.0 SP2 (download It from here)
If you need step by step guid to install the BlueStacks App Player then Check out BlueStacks Installation Guide.
2 thoughts on “BlueStacks Installation System Requirements”
Hello there, Ӏ discovered your blog by meаns of Goοgle at
thе same time ɑs sеarching foг a compaгabⅼe subject,
y᧐ur web site came up, it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just became alert to your bⅼog via Gⲟogle, and found that it’s truly infoгmative.
I’m going to be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you happen to continue this in futuгe.
A lot of other folks will lіkely Ьe benefited from your
Comments are closed.